Monday, October 1, 2007

Tiring Day

I'm tired! This day was full of last minute plans.. I first woke up very early to attend a thesis presentation of a friend, but... my car was with some problem so I was late, and finally I haven't attended that presentation. However, I was there, so in the end of everything I went to my supervisor's room to ask and schedule my presentation but she was having a coffee, so I wen to the bar and she was already in her room again. Anyway, I gave up and had lunch with my friend.. Then, I had to "waste" time doing something until 5pm, so we decided to go to the cinema at 2.30pm! It was a nice movie, but it finished almost at 5pm, so we had to hurry to the university. There, I met my supervisor and I talk so much that I delayed her for a meeting, now I have more work to do and my presentation is not scheduled yet! BAHHH!!! I'M GOING CRAZY! Ad tonight my plan is work.. (booring.. I know, but that's life!)

BTW, Rita.. Are you coming for the weekend? =D

1 comment:

Rita said...

Yes, i am!!