Friday, October 19, 2007

Free Time


Lately I spend part of my day watching Grey! Yes... I know the story, but I like it! Here are some nice quotes! Ehehe

"At some point you have to make a decision. Barriers don't keep others out. They fence you in. Life is messy, that's how we're made. So you can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here's what I know. If you're willing to throw caution to the wind and take a chance, the view from the other side is spectacular."

"Knowing is better than wondering, walking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying"

"Once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you. Once in a while people may even take your breath away."

"It's a long road, and when you get to the end of it, you're not going to care about winning. You're just going to be relieved you made it to the finish line."

"Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt, it's a freakin' ocean. So how do you keep from drowning in it?"

"If there's an upside to freefalling, it's the chance you give your friends to catch you"

"BECAUSE...IT'S WHAT JESUS...WOULD FREAKING DO!!!"

"The only people who don't know Derek loves Meredith are Derek and Meredith. How can I compete with that? I can't compete with that."

"No one holds a scalpel until I'm so happy I'm Mary Freaking Poppins."

No comments: