Monday, September 10, 2007

Just Arrived

I've just moved from Mijn Oranje Wereld, so my arrival to Portugal is already known by everyone!

My first day in Portugal was really weird. Every place, every person, everything is the same but me. I feel different... But I guess it is meant to be like this!

Anyway I had lunch with my sister in Lisbon, and then my Mum drove me around the Capital and around my town for a "welcome guided tour"! It was really nice (but still.. weird)!






Dinner with family and some friends, it was great to see everyone again!


3 comments:

Rita said...

Legal alien

Intestino Curto e Companhia said...

:) Photos from Lisbon...so good to see them. I hope you had I good expreso with pasteis de nata after the bacalhau....uhhh what a strange English-Portinhol language.
Girl, we miss you and your hugs and we hope you will come back really fast...ok?
Rute

Anocas said...

I'll do my best!! I promise!