Thursday, September 20, 2007

Let's think about life...

  • There's no such thing as too much chocolate..
  • chocolate is the answer and i don't give a damn about the question
  • nothing like a cold beer on a hot day or on a warm day, or a cool day, or even on a cold day
  • YOU are a BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING*



*But I am not very good at DRAWING Human Beings so I have drawn a POTATO instead. But the potato is very BEAUTIFUL too - in its own way


  • You shouldn't drink coffee at work. It keeps you awake in the afternoon.
  • As I get older my opinions may change but not the fact that I am right.
  • life is a journey (between the fridge and the sofa)
  • How can money be the root of all evil when shopping is the cure for all sadness?
  • Wrinkles are merely indications of where smiles have been.

2 comments:

Rita said...

hey, girl... i think you need something to keep your mind busy!!!
;-p

Anocas said...

Like what? For example? I'm brainstorming with my article! =S